1. Bearing supporting the rotating platform: the type of bearing used for the rotating platform.
2. Allowable torque: acceleration torque and load variation shall also be used below the allowable torque.
3. Inertia: the sum of the converted values of the rotor inertia of the motor part and the inertia of the reduction mechanism part on the rotating platform
4. Resolution: it means the number of pulse waves required for one revolution of the rotating platform.
5. Repeated positioning accuracy: the value indicating how much error occurs when the same position is repeatedly positioned from the same direction.
6. Positive and reverse angle error: it means the difference between the stop angle when the rotating platform is positioned from the positive direction and the reverse direction.
7. Angle transmission error: it means the difference between the logical operation angle of the rotating platform calculated from the input pulse number and the actual operation.
8. Allowable thrust load: refers to the allowable value of axial load applied from the axis direction of the rotating platform.
9. Allowable inertia load: when the load is applied at a position eccentric to the center of the rotating platform, the force that makes the rotating platform tilt will appear. At this time, the value calculated from the center to eccentric x load is the allowable value of inertia load.
10. Parallelism of the rotating platform: it indicates the inclination of the mounting surface of the rotating platform relative to the equipment side mounting surface of the brake.